The Board and management recognises the need to establish and maintain corporate governance policies and practices and they are periodically reviewed to ensure we maintain the highest standards of corporate governance.
- Operate under ethical business practices and effective corporate governance
- Integrate sustainable development principles that support and benefit all stakeholders in all corporate decision-making
- Respect and support local communities and cultures in the places we operate
- Establish transparency in engaging and communicating with stakeholders, as well as independently verified reporting arrangements
- Adopt and execute sound risk management strategies across all facets of the business
- Continuously improve performance in the management of the health and safety of staff of the Company and our business partners
- Follow integrated and consultative approaches to land management that enhance biodiversity and minimise the environmental impact of our operations